2023 Tax Season opens on January 23rd
This season, I am only offering remote and home appointments.
Remote appointments require access to technology to submit and receive tax documents digitally.
In-person appointments at your home are available.
Appointment availability will be Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons. All appointments are subject to availability.
What to bring:
- Photo ID
- SSN/ITIN verification document
- Completed Tax Organizer
- Prior year tax return, required for ongoing businesses, helpful for other returns
- Dependent residency verification, needed for returns claiming dependent credits (school registration record, medical record with address, etc…)
- Power of Attorney, if applicable
- IRS Identity Protection PIN, if applicable
- Forms reporting income (W-2, 1099-R, 1099-NEC, etc…)
- Information and documentation of income not on a tax form (tip records, receipts, invoices, etc…)
- Information and documentation of expenses (Charitable contributions, tax payments, receipts, invoices, etc…)
- Certificate of Rent Paid (CRP) or Statement of Property Taxes Payable for MN property tax refund
- Health care coverage info if purchased through a state marketplace (MNsure)
- Letters from the IRS or MN Revenue, if applicable
- Any other document or information you have a question about
- Self-Employment Organizer (if applicable)
- Itemization Organizer (if applicable)
- Preparation rate is $200/hour billed in tenth of an hour increments. For most people with simple returns this means a cost between $100 and $160, assuming 30-48 minutes of preparation time. Complicated returns can cost significantly more.
- $60 for home appointments within 15 miles of office. $3/mile for each extra mile. Mileage is based on shortest driving distance.
Tax preparation fees must be paid before filing with the IRS. I do not take my fee from any potential refund amount.
I charge based on the time it takes to complete a tax return. I do not charge based on which forms are used like many paid tax preparers.
I guarantee that I will prepare an accurate return based on the information provided. If I have made some mistake, I will amend the return for free and pay any penalties or interest that has accrued as a result of my mistake. Clients are responsible to pay all taxes they legally owe. Clients must also provide complete and accurate information; failure by clients to provide complete and accurate information waives my responsibility to pay any penalties or interest.